Submit New Listing Or Manage Existing Listing
How To Claim A Listing
If you're a UK based business broker, corporate finance firm, M&A advisory firm or other transaction advisory business, the chances are that your company is already listed in our directory.
It's free to claim your existing listing page and to update it.
Premium options are available to further enhance your visibility and drive clients to your business. Contact us to enquire about promotional opportunities.
How do you claim a listing?
You need to register, set a password and have us verify your claim before we let you edit your company's page. Any edits you make are reviewed by us before they go live. A more detailed break down of the steps is below. Please read the below text carefully before starting.
- Visit our directory, find the page on which your business is listed and click the "Claim Listing" button
- If you are registered with our site, log in. If you're not registered, scroll down and you'll see a "Not Yet Registered" link. Follow that. Tip: Use your work email address rather than a freemail address. That helps us verify you.
- Click Register and you'll get to the next screen where you need to provide your full name, your position in the business and your contact number. If we are unable to satisfy ourselves that you are authorised to edit that company's listing we will decline your request.
- Once you've filled that in, click Claim Listing and sit back. We send approval emails with instructions within a few days.
- That email will have a link to the edit screen where you can edit your company listing page. Please fill in all fields carefully. Once you submit, your listing cannot be edited again till we've either approved or rejected your edits. Please be patient while we review the changes / edits you've made.
Submit A New Listing - Free
For UK Based Intermediaries - Listing is Free
If you are a business broker, corporate finance firm or other intermediary providing business disposal or acquisition services, please first check our directory to see if you're already listed. If you are, you need to Claim Your Listing, not submit a new listing.
If you're not already listed, submit a new listing here. If you opt for the paid option you get additional fields you can provide, the ability to upload images and PDFs etc.
For All Other Firms
(including legal firms, wealth management firms, exit advisers and all others)
If you're not a business brokers or someone providing business disposal services to UK businesses, a new listing is NOT free. Payment is by monthly subscription.
We use the same Submit A Listing form that's used for business brokers but you need to choose a paid plan if you wish us to accept your listing.
You can submit a new listing here.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I submit in multiple categories?
Because of the way this service has been designed, the only way to appear in a second (or third) category is to submit a complete new listing in that category. This is partly because some of the fields you fill when you submit a listing are specific to the category under which you’ve made the submission.
Listing in one category is free. If you want to be listed in any additional category, you can submit a new listing, but you need to choose one of the paid plans.
How do I ensure my listing is accepted?
Please read the instructions at the Submit a Listing page and follow them. Make sure the content you post in the business description field is unique / original content. Fill in as many fields as are applicable. The more detailed and complete your application the greater the chance of it getting added to our directory.
Can I have links?
Paid listings: You can add two "dofollow" links within the business description field.
Free listings: Please ensure you use no HTML code in your submission and no links (except your website URL in the “Website” field which will become a "nofollow" link).
We have multiple offices; how can we get a listing for each one?
If you are already a customer - ie. you have a paid listing in any category - please contact us for prices to add branch offices. Please provide the total number of UK branches / offices you’d like listed and the most appropriate category or categories under which you’d like them listed, and we can get back with a reasonably priced quote.
How do I manage my listing under multiple categories?
The listing under a different category is, for all practical purposes, treated as a different business. This allows for you to have a free listing in one category managed by one member of your staff and a paid listing in a different category managed by a different member of staff.
What's the difference between a free listing and a paid listing?
Paid listings get to add more information to the listing, get dofollow links, get to appear higher in our search results and have various other benefits. Please see our page on the difference between free listings and paid listings.