Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use this website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions below.
We are as opposed as you are to spam and we do not send spam. However, if you have registered with us, or signed up for anything we provide, you need to ensure you whitelist our domain in your email software / client. We will assume that you have done this and we will consider as fully delivered any email or notice we send to the email address(es) you've provided.
This site is for the use of only businesses providing transaction related services and for businesses seeking to make an acquisition / sell their going concern. By using this site you undertake that you're a business and not a consumer.
The following terminology applies to our Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
"Listing" and "Listing Page" refer to an individual page in our directory providing information on a business.
"Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person accessing this website on behalf of their business and to the business itself.
"The Organisation", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Organisation.
"Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
You may not assign any of your rights under this Agreement to anyone else. We may assign our rights to any other individual or entity at our discretion.
Unless otherwise stated, iTABB and/or it's licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on iTABB. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://itabb.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://itabb.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://itabb.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://itabb.org
You must not redistribute content from iTABB (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking To Our Content
- The following organisations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
A link is allowed if: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses); (b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; and (c) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our publicly available pages so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of iTABB's logos or other artwork will be allowed for linking in the absence of a trademark license agreement.
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Removal of Links From Our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide our service as-is. This means that, except as expressly stated in these terms, we don’t provide warranties, conditions, or undertakings of any kind in relation to the service, either express or implied. This includes, but isn’t limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, which are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from the agreement. We can’t guarantee that our service will meet your specific needs.
Transfer of Business - Your Data
If ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes, or we undertake a business reorganisation (including a merger or consolidation) or any other action or transfer, you expressly content to us transferring your information to the new owner or successor entity to ensure minimum disruption to the operation of this business and to the services offered. If required, we will notify the applicable data protection agency of any such transfer. We will comply with all laws of England and Wales with respect data protection and notification procedures under applicable data protection laws.
Compliance With The Law
You represent and warrant that your use of our service will comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You’re responsible for determining whether our service is suitable for you. If you’re subject to regulations (like HIPAA) and you use the Service, then we won’t be liable if the Service doesn’t meet those requirements. You may not use the Service for any unlawful or discriminatory activities.
In addition, if you are an EEA Member, you acknowledge and agree that we have your prior written authorisation to respond, at our discretion, to any data subject access requests we receive and made under UK or EU Data Privacy Laws.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any losses, including all legal fees and expenses, that result from your breach of this section.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraphs; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
For the avoidance of doubt, in no instance will we be liable for any losses or damages you suffer if you use our service in violation of these terms.
If we don’t immediately take action on a violation of these Terms, we’re not giving up any rights under the Terms, and we may still take action at some point.
Additional Terms for General Public
- Your interactions with us are on a B2B basis i.e. business to business and you are not acting as a consumer. If you are unsure about what this means in terms of privacy or other considerations, please take appropriate legal advice.
- If you provide us with any feedback, then you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, publicly display, distribute, modify, and publicly perform the feedback as we see fit.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of information presented in our directory. You undertake to satisfy yourself independently and not rely on the information provided by us.
Additional Terms for Businesses Listed in our Directory
Businesses are listed in our directory entirely at our discretion. We reserve the right to refuse or remove any listing, We also reserve the right to modify a listing, change its category, add/remove it to/from a category or make any other change/s we deem suitable.
If you have claimed control over your company's listing page:
- You are giving us a categorical assurance that you have permission from the appropriate authorities within your company to act on behalf of your company, to take charge of the company's listing/s on this site, to bind the company to the terms and conditions on this page and to bind the company to any changes we make to our terms in the future.
- You accept that all your interactions on this site and with us will be only as a representative of your company / business and that you are not acting as a consumer but on behalf of a business.
- You accept that we may seek verification from your firm / employer and may refuse you control if we are unable to reasonably determine your ownership / authority and that you will assist us in getting the information we need to make a decision.
- You agree that you will keep your listing information and your contact details up to date and promptly notify us of any change.
- You agree that if you are ever unable to keep your listing current and updated in all fields, you will inform us immediately. We will then decide whether to remove your listing/s.
- You agree that all the information you do provide us will be honest and truthful.
- You agree that we own all proprietary rights in the services provided, including, but not limited to, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights. You will respect our rights and you may only use our brand assets according to our guidelines (request a copy of our brand guidelines if you do not already have them)..
- If you provide us with any Feedback, then you grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive, worldwide, sublicensable, and transferable license to use, reproduce, publicly display, distribute, modify, and publicly perform the Feedback as we see fit.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us.